Senior Infrastructure Project Manager
- ITIL v.3 Foundation certification is a requirement of the contract and needs to be obtained, at the latest, 3 months after the start date
- PMP or higher
- PRINCE2 Practitioner or higher
Nature of the Tasks:
• Applies rigorously Project Management principles.
• Estimates as accurately & realistically as possible the workload, defines planning, divides tasks and project deliverables for all projects under his/her responsibility
• Ensures deliverables' quality.
• Ensures respecting of the deadlines.
• Identifies and mitigates project’s risks.
• Monitors costs, timescales and resources used; takes action where these deviate from agreed tolerances.
• Prepares all project management deliverables as required by the end customer.
• Reports to the customer on project evolution.
• Guarantees methodology compliance and respect of customers project management standards.
• Organizes chairs and/or participates in working groups and meetings.
• Provides effective leadership for the project team, ensuring that team members are motivated.
• Makes optimal use of available resources.
• Produces all necessary project documentation, from initiation to closure.
• Deep & applied knowledge of PM methodologies.
• Good understanding of business requirements, service management and technology evolution
• Great analytical capacity.
• Writing skills
• Strong communication skills, both towards team and customer.
Other soft skills:
o Organizational skills.
o Time management skills.
o Coaching and mentoring skills.
o Problem solving skills.
o Risk management skills.
o Service-oriented mindset.
o Ability to understand customer needs.
o Global vision.
o Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
o Ability to work in an international/multi-cultural environment.
• Demonstrates ‘open’ thinking and flexibility with customer requirements – has a positive attitude.
• Shows ownership and tenacity; task-focused.
• General attitude expected from role: Act as an inspiring example for the other team members.