Business Change Lead
Duration: 6 months (plus extension)
Hybrid working to Wyton
Rates: Negotible (Inside IR35)
Clearance: SC Active
To be responsible and take ownership for specific work-streams (and their outcomes) as part of a consulting team or for the overall management of small projects and their deliverables. To identify and develop consulting opportunities and new projects.
• You'll successfully lead/follow and run a work-stream, medium scale project or proposal in line with the agreed plan and schedule.
• Conducting presentation, workshops and training.
• Directing team members as needed to ensure successful project implementation.
• Once you are to speed, training and onboarding new team members as required.
• Presenting feedback and suggestions relating to the implementation.
• Identifying, reporting, and resolving key project issues.
• Ensuring that all project and implementation related documents are up to date.
• Travel to client sites across the UK (including overnight stay as required (2-4 nights/week).
Qualifications and Knowledge
• Degree level education or equivalent experience, typically in Business, Information Technology or Engineering.
• Strong knowledge of the business needs and drivers behind complex delivery and technology-enabled implementation.
• Experience in a selection of: Business Process Design; Reengineering or Continual Improvement; delivering to business and technical requirements; Programme and Change Management; Business Analysis and improvement
• Experienced in delivering business transformation to clients and working with them so that they are coached to using the new solution.
• Experience of influencing and shaping programmes of work to ensure successful delivery.
• Experienced in identifying and mitigating common pitfalls in complex delivery and be able to work in multi-disciplinary teams within complex stakeholder environments.
• Excellent interpersonal and CRM skills.
• An ability to communicate the complex, simply
• A team player with a collaborative working style.
• Attention to quality and detail.
• Experience of leading or working within small delivery teams.
• An ability to engage a wide set of stakeholders in complex environments.
• Working to Project governance guidelines
• Driving license (for travel to remote sites)
• SC minimum requirement
• Experience working in MOD working environment.